Last Comments

Here you can see the last 50 comments from check-caller.NET. We are a large community with thousands of comments on calls and phone numbers. Please cast your vote.
Please Confirm 10 Digits For Detailed Lookup:

My Bookmarks
You have no Bookmarks. Please use on each number to mark it.

The last feedbacks our Phone Directory

7149474208
4 months ago
„They have been calling several times but did not leave any message. Maybe it is DirectTV because I just canceled my DirectTV this week. Anyway, I had to block the number to avoid being harassed more. “
9186871261
4 months ago
„She claimed to be from Health Solutions, saying they have a more affordable health insurance, blah blah. Too many of these insurance calls lately. Got tired with them, but no solution other than blocking their number one after the other. “
8038058634
4 months ago
„Spam caller taking measures not to leave any voicemail, because they hang up right before the call goes to voicemail. Maybe they just want to see if someone would answer, and will call you more often after. “
5593054761
4 months ago
„Usual 'you won something' scam. They say this number has been selected for a special offer. Hung up right away upon hearing that and blocked the number. “
6064193762
4 months ago
„Scammer disguised as from Marriott Hotel, saying they have a "very special exclusive announcement" for you. Have got so many similar calls from fake Marriott Hotel since about one year now. They are all scammers. “
2183898906
4 months ago
„They said your AT&T TV will soon end if you do not renew your subscription (by calling them back). But I never had it. Obviously this is a scam, therefore blocked. “
7602279479
4 months ago
„Caller said he has some file on his desk about a legal case against me, and that I have to call him back to negotiate with him, otherwise it will go further with legal proceedings, etc. That is not how law works. This is a threat scam. And on top of that I do not even know who is calling and from where, just a phone number. “
8558547942
4 months ago
„A male voice having middle eastern accent wanted me to renew subscription for an antivirus. I don't think they are really legit company. I already wasted $300 for their service for three years, with no good result at all. No way to do it again. Told him not to call anymore. “
8433068720
4 months ago
„Unknown caller harassing with so many calls at different times of the day and sometimes at night. They called once at 1:34 AM. No voicemail and no caller ID. This must be a call from a foreign country that has different time zone than the US. “
9189409763
4 months ago
„They called repeatedly and always looking for the same person that we do not know. They threatened to take legal action if that person is not calling them back as soon as possible. We never answered the call, and now blocked the number. “
2062377055
4 months ago
„She said she is from Kelly Green Home Buyers. Said she wanted to ask if my property in Kirkland is for sale (mentioning the right address). House is not for sale, but I don't know how they get my name and my number. “
5404816905
4 months ago
„They left a voicemail about social security number being suspended because of fraud. But for sure this is a scam because there is no problem whatsoever with my social security number. “
3146442989
4 months ago
„They said there is $1,499 charge on your card that is related to your Amazon account, and that they noticed suspicious activities on the account and will put a hold on this last transaction. I do not have any Amazon account though. “
8884210620
4 months ago
„There was a message of critical alert on my computer, and then a siren rang. Then a message arrived with this phone number saying it will cost you $200 to get your computer fixed. Don't know who they are but this sounds really illegal activity. “
6614064272
4 months ago
„This is at least the seventh call about social security number being suspended for fraudulent activities, etc. Blocked all similar previous numbers, and now they use this one. Also blocked. Hope they will stop one day. “
7609958300
4 months ago
„He wanted to speak to a person that I do not even know. He did not identify himself but insist on speaking to that person. Had to hang up as it seems he is deaf, not grasping what I said that the person he is looking for is not one of my family members or my friend. “
9313214710
4 months ago
„Scam caller calling at 10:55 PM, about renewing vehicle warranty. I picked up the call and did not say anything, just to keep them on the line to annoy them back. But they disconnected after about five minutes. “
3034793473
4 months ago
„Got unsolicited call from this unknown number three times in two days. It is about car repair insurance. I do not have a car anymore, so I do not need that. Blocked. “
7603382657
4 months ago
„Caller claimed to be from FBI, said that your social security number has been used in fraud and money laundering, and now you have to call him back for investigation. Don't know what to believe. “
5404339768
4 months ago
„They say they are working for Microsoft Windows and I need to call them back for renewing my subscription, otherwise it will become obsolete. This is a scam, as I use Apple products, not Microsoft. “
6572798981
4 months ago
„Call is about collection a debt from someone not related to our phone number. Now I am not sure if they really are debt collector, as they have got every information wrong. Blocked the number. “
6067775385
4 months ago
„Spam calls from this unknown number. They called at least once every single day since two weeks, but never leave any voicemail. Now blocked but they still try to get in. “
8779302463
4 months ago
„They wanted to sell some healthcare insurance that not sure you even need. They even said it is an opportunity that will not come back at other times of the year. Spam caller. “
6614062253
4 months ago
„He said they just want to inform you that they have suspended your social security number and its related privileges because they have found out that the number was used in criminal activities. This is all lies. “
9186055129
4 months ago
„A woman called and said she can help me with my student loan to have it all forgiven. Also said I need to complete my application. Interestingly, I do not have any student loan. I graduated debt free many years ago. “
2184830994
4 months ago
„Caller claimed to be from a police and police widows association, wanting to raise funds that will not be tax deductible. Not sure if the association is really legit as they did not mention any name. “
9167532591
4 months ago
„Maybe wrong number or just a spam call, or else a bad joke. He said he is Larry who is living next door. Also said your alarm has just gone off and I don't know if it is normal. There is not a Larry in my neighborhood and there is no alarm installed in my house. “
3038006972
4 months ago
„They have been calling to ptopose a dating service. These are unsolicited calls and I already told them numerous times that I am not interested in that. Now I have to block the number. “
9542315413
4 months ago
„Said they sent a final notification by mail, and now this is their last call to remind you that you may still be eligible to get your car warranty extended. There is no such warranty on my car. This is a scam. “
7018050475
4 months ago
„Unknown caller who did not leave any voicemail. Caller ID says "Illegal Scam" and it sums up quite well what this kind of call really is. Now added to blocked numbers. “
4157292930
„The caller keeps calling.“
2028685897
„Harassing it´s a Telemarketer.“
2027885710
4 months ago
„Scammer because they claim to be from the social security administration. Typical trap.“
2029181769
„Unidentified caller.“
2024922729
4 months ago
„The caller's name is supposedly Mary and it's about insurance. Annoying salesmen.“
2027887575
4 months ago
„The caller hangs up immediately when you pick up the phone. So a suspicious number and perhaps attempted fraud.“
2029001786
4 months ago
„A Robocall and a threat call. Caution, it is definitely a scam. These people are threatening arrest for your taxes.“
2028939160
4 months ago
„It´s a fraudster, because the person claims to be from the republican national committee.“
2028774404
4 months ago
„They do not leave a voice mail. Sounds like a classic scam call.“
2028131970
4 months ago
„Keeps calling, but this unknown person unfortunately does not leave a message. Maybe a scammer.“
2029672590
4 months ago
„Unknown caller leaves no voice mail.“
2028881417
4 months ago
„Fraud call from the RNC and very annoying.“
2028865445
„Probably a normal number.“
2029150956
4 months ago
„A person who keeps calling, but never leaves a message.“
6047234615
4 months ago
„ Dangerous phone number!!! Said I will be arrested if will not no call back!!!“
6047254035
4 months ago
„Scammer identified himself as from the Legal Department of Service Canada and said there are enforcement actions against my social security number. Annoying scam!!!“
6049283859
4 months ago
„Claims to be from the legal department of social security ministration. Stating I could be arrested if wouldn't call back. Absolute bogus!“
6049285206
4 months ago
„Claimed to have a case against my social security number. This is a well known scam! Do not worry about it. If there were problems, you would get a letter and not a call.“
6047635108
4 months ago
„Posed as Legal Department of Service Canada. Said I should not ignore this call and there are enforcement actions agianst me. TOTAL SCAM! Don't call back!“
6049003540
4 months ago
„Said I need to call back to avoid a court case or arrest. Clearly a scam!“